Sunday, June 9, 2013

Prostate Milking and Massage

Photo



How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Hey Asexualoutlet ~

Thanks for the question, although its embarrassing, I was just shy of my 21st birthday! But making up for lost time now!!!

Ask me more!

Photo



Photo



hothot777: Would love that in my ass



hothot777:

Would love that in my ass

Photo



Is there any other way to clean the inside of my rectum before prostate stimulation besides enema?

Hey Asexualoutlet ~

Thanks for the question. I guess the secret is a high fiber diet, and aside from some regularity, you are left with no other choice than an enema. Note that if you are healthy, have a high fiber diet with lots of fruits and veggies, then your rectum should NOT store waste. Read up on the digestive process, and you will discover that after you have a BM, you are somewhat clean at least in that area.

Good luck with your prostate play adventures,

M

Photo



Photo



Photo



dmejo61: ricizki: continuousstateofdesire: fuckyouverymuch: We...



dmejo61:

ricizki:

continuousstateofdesire:

fuckyouverymuch: We use protection.

cukes do feel good sliding into the ass…especially when they are cool…

For those who ask… perfect for starting prostate play explorations!!! With or without a friend.

Photo



scrushingball: FEMDOM HOTEL



scrushingball:

FEMDOM HOTEL

Hi thanx for posting my pic, here's another one from that...



Hi thanx for posting my pic, here's another one from that same threesome, I hope you like it.

Mike Swinger Mty

Photo



do you have any ideas for a home made massager?

Hey MikeSwingerMty~

Thanks for the pic and question! Home made prostate massagers can be anything you find that fits! I have found items walking through Home Depot, online at various hardware stores, and at stores like Bed, Bath and Beyond. Stainless steel, plastic and rubber work good. Stay away from wood. The toy depends on your abilities and experience… the longer you explore your anus and prostate, the more stretch you typically desire, since the pressure usually equals pleasure. For me this is the case.

Use your imagination and shop toys online on sale. 

M

Nice Submission from a fan! Thanks and good luck with your...



Nice Submission from a fan! Thanks and good luck with your project. Send me updates and more pics!

M

"I've had the good fortune of getting my prostate massaged by a few girlfriends. The first one was a professional masseuse, so you can imagine she was totally amazing. After that I've tought a few girlfriends how to do it right, the picture here is me getting massaged during a mfm threesome, in which I was teaching her, how to do one, so it was her first. I plan to open an online group to inform both men and women the benefits of prostate massage and how to do one right, and maybe do some live workshops.

 Fortunately my first student is a local tv celebrity and she is totally up for helping me with the group and the workshops. Hope I can give you a follow up on how things evolve. Thnx!

Mike Swinger Mty"

Photo



She so wants to finger his ass…. and he so wants her to do...



She so wants to finger his ass…. and he so wants her to do it!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment